Skip to main content

Hurray! I'm Finally An Author!

I woke up today exhilarated by the fact that I'm now an author; every part of me was urging me to share the good news with you my amazing friends, family and readers.

Unlike the previous days where I valued the essence of waiting for sometime, today, I valued the essence of letting you know that I am officially an author (remember in my post - My 2017 in 17 Sentences - I mentioned working on my relationship with you?).

The journey of a writer is never an easy one but the transition from the position of a writer to the position of an author of a book is more difficult. I must admit it hasn't been easy but despite the roughness of the road, I have reached this new milestone. I  I did it; we made it!

I am so much grateful to God for the wisdom He's given me to write this book. I am also grateful to you for all the love and support you've shown me till this very moment. Special thanks to Daniel Felix Ayibontey for designing my book cover, and to Dagna and Nadia Beatrice for aiding me with proofreading.I do hope that this love and support you've shown me will still be available even as another chapter has opened.


So yeah! My first book, Dear Damsel, has finally been published. Next month, I will inform you on how to pre order for the book and details of its launch. I will as well be sharing with you more details about the book and why you need to grab a copy.

Just stay tuned by visiting my blog often and by getting in touch with me on my various social media platforms.

Facebook: @rachealwyettey
Instagram: @rachealwyettey
Twitter: @rachealwyettey

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *