Skip to main content

2018 Is Finally Here! Refire The Goals You Misfired

I'm glad we both arrived on this land known as 2018 and I specially welcome you.

I know you've set entirely new dreams for this year and its my prayer that all of your dreams will become realities; every bit of them.

However, I inspire you to refire the goals you misfired last year; you can't continue dreaming when we failed with living previous ones. Yes! Do well to ponder over the failed dreams, probe them further and figure out how best you can achieve them this time around.

So while you focus on the new dreams, remember the old dreams you failed to achieve. Also, don't just dream, put on an extra effort to achieve them.

I believe you will end this year with great celebration because of your achievements.

You're blessed! Happy New Year!

Comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *