Skip to main content

The Launch Of Dear Damsel Was Successful And I'm Grateful.

"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it." - William Arthur Ward

What can I say? Could I have done this on my own? No! I owe the success of my maiden book launch to the many people who in a way have supported me since day one.

My heart felt acknowledgements to God Almighty for endowing me with the ability, wisdom and knowledge to write, and for making all that's needed available. I'm grateful to Him.

Special thanks to Daniel Felix Ayibontey for designing my beautiful book cover, Edem Roberta Abbeyquaye for agreeing to foreword my book, and Nadia Beatrice, Keisha Hammond, Dagna, and Dr. Vico Korda for aiding me with the editorial work.

A big thank you to my family and friends, and to everyone else, including Miss Josephine Vinyo, Naa Anyeley, Pearl Benjamin, Naa Anyorkor, Henry Boye, Andrews Osborn, and those whose name I can't mention. For believing in me, for loving me, and for supporting me, God bless you.

And to you, for honouring my invitation, supporting with prayers or playing a different role altogether; all these means a lot to me.

The Launch of Dear Damsel was great because of you! Thank you and God bless you!

Cheers to better days ahead!

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *