Skip to main content

Can We Move To The Other Side Of The World?

There is nothing more important to me than what I share with you as my reader, friend or fan and that's why I would need you to join me at the other side of the world as I seek to enhance this relationship.

Earlier this year, I did promise to work on this relationship, deepen the bond that we share and be more interactive with you. In order to fulfill this; I've decided to move my blog to Wordpress - where I believe is more convenient for the development of what we share and for giving you an ideal reading experience.

Thus, even though this address is still active and the this blog won't be deleted, I won't be posting new writings here anymore. My old writings can be accessed right here as well as my information on this blog.

However, I have moved my contents to my new blog - meaning the new one is still that same old blog on a different blogging site. Click here to visit our new blog. I can still be reached via the following:

Blog: rachealwyettey.wordpress.com
Email: rachealwyettey@gmail.com
FB/IG/TT: @rachealwyettey
Google plus / LinkedIn: Racheal Wyettey
Others: About.me/rachealwyettey
              Mirakee/rachealwyettey

As we move the other side, don't forget to be more interactive. Kindly like and comment on my posts to let me know we are in this together. Don't forget sharing the post after each read is equally important. And don't forget to subscribe via mail, that's the only way I can seal the bond will share.

I am counting on your support as usual. Cheers to better days ahead.

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *