Skip to main content

Why Dear Damsel Targets Damsels And Not Women In General

A week ago, a friend asked why I targeted young unmarried women as my main audience in the book instead of targeting women in general, of all ages.

This was my response:

I believe the right stage for women to work on themselves, make things happen, lay strong foundation and lead fulfilling lives, is their damsel stage.

Undoubtedly, this is the only stage that we have freedom unlimited as women. We have no husband or family duties; the only responsibility we have is creating the world we desire to be in few years from now.

Far from this truth, I've come to realise that, despite all the efforts being made to empower women, we seem to get it all wrong; we forget that some things are supposed to be done before married, we misplace priorities, we just go out of the bar. But that's not how its supposed to be.

This is why I wrote this book for damsels. As a damsel myself, I've realised that we need to create the right mindset, which to me, is the first step toward leading a fulfilling life as a woman, and making use of the empowerment coming from great women all around the world.

How To Be Pre-Order:

Fill a contact form right on the blog or contact 0554515688.

Follow the official Facebook page of Dear Damsel and let's get interactive on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *