Skip to main content

Damsels On Fire Episode 2

"If I could be my dream woman: I would be an example and a source of inspiration to all the young people around me; always willing to teach, mentor and encourage. My dream woman knows that she's far from perfect but at the same time she is a leader in her field and is able to inspire and influence." - Auguster Asantewa Boateng

Auguster Asantewaa Boateng is a broadcast journalist, human rights advocate, social entrepreneur, sanitation reporter, mentor and life coach.

She is the founder and convener of The Butterfly Effect, 2017 Pro-Volunteer youth leader of the month August, mentor to participants of Face of GirlEmpowered, and she is very passionate about sustainable development.

If Auguster is not on fire, what is she on? This is what being on fire is all about; daring to empower others to assess their rights, caring for the needy and being who you dream of becoming.

Auguster is my damsel on fire for today. Be on fire!

Comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *