Skip to main content

Is Dear Damsel Useful To Ladies Only? Or Can Men Read Too?

Hello! I received this question from a male reader and instead of just answering him, I decided to share it here in case, you also need an answer to the same question.

Well, my answer is "NO".

Dear Damsel can be read by young unmarried men; it is useful to men too.

Yes! It is true I wrote this book with women in mind, but the truth is, I also wrote it with young people yearning to lead fulfilling lives in mind.

In fact, about 80% of the content is equally useful to men who desire to discover and create themselves, make right choices, build healthy relationships, make things happen, and to create the world they dream of, before getting married.

So, if you are a young man, just know you can also read my book; you are also a human and you are prone to dealing with some of what women deal with.

You can pre-order by filling the contact form on the blog or by contacting 0554515688.

Follow the official Facebook page of the book or get in touch with me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, for more information.

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *