Skip to main content

Embrace The Things That Scare You Most

Dear Damsel,

Taking up new challenges and going for the things that scare me most; remains the single most important thing I did last year. I may have done a lot of awesome things but if you ask me, this was the most awesome; it gave me packages I never thought existed.

Last year saw me taking steps that I was scared of taking in the past. I tried things I never thought would work for me and they did work for me. I acquired new skills and discovered beautiful parts of me I never knew existed. But most importantly, it added value to my life.

I don't know what scares you most or which dream you doubt you can achieve, but today, I inspire you to go for them, be great.

Tell me, have you ever taken a bold step to go for something that scares you most? Or have you ever tried something that you think was worth it? Share with me.

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *