Skip to main content

Usted es bienvenido a "Racheal Wyettey Writes"!

Usted es bienvenido a "Racheal Wyettey Writes"! Are you lost (don't understand)? Well, no need for that. It simply means "You are welcome to Racheal Wyettey Writes" and it's Spanish. So, just as it says, you are warmly welcome to "Racheal Wyettey Writes".


Racheal Wyettey Writes is my new blog where I will be sharing with you, a bit of my life experiences, a flow of my creativity and a bit of information, inspiration and impartation. I have been contemplating for months, whether or not to come up with this blog. I was hesitant at the beginning because of my blog and website, Today's Youth Journal and other online responsibilities. But at the long ran, passion won, and I'm finally out of my shell.

Wondering the kind of reading experience I will be giving you? I will be giving you an extraordinary experience that goes way beyond just reading and writing.
Yes. I will take you on a stroll down my life's lane; my experiences, what others go through and my view of life itself. I will be sharing beautiful and ugly, worth sharing knowledge on what makes up my world,  and a lot more.

In addition, I will be sharing with you my creative writings, both stories and poems, and any other piece I will give birth, and I'm you will love the taste of that food called "creativity".


I will also give you a token of information, inspiration and impartation. My articles will be centered on these areas. So, you won't just read, you will be informed, inspired and imparted.

I look forward to having  a beautiful and interactive relationship with you. I love hearing from my readers, so don't hesitate to share your comments on any of my stories and other writings. You can read some of my writings here. Thanks for passing by, and 'heyye' do tell a soul about it.  

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *