Skip to main content

Don't Shiver!

When you reach your hall
That very hall of maximization
You will fall
Fall for transformation

So when you fall
Don't shiver
Don't quiver

Just stay calm
In order to receive the balm
So that your scar
Can turn into a star
The star that you are
The star that shines
Way beyond darkness

Don't shiver
When you fall

When you fall
Don't remain there
Though the wound hurts
Just apply the balm and
Rise again
Rise and take over

©Racheal Wyettey.
This poem empowers you to rise up after falling. Its a reminder that falling is inevitable because its part of the transformation process.

If you felt inspired, do share to inspire others. Comments are welcome.

Comments

  1. Woow really nice and powerful .Thanks madam

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always inspire me and I really love that....God bless and keep you for Himself and for my sake

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always inspire me and I really love that....God bless and keep you for Himself and for my sake

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *