Skip to main content

Another Chapter Has Opened: Hosting Campus Agenda

Whenever I'm so much content with what my sweet Jesus is doing or has done for me, He does something entirely new again.

Perhaps to surprise me or better still, just to remind me, He's not done with me yet.

Campus Agenda is a campus based show aired on KTU Radio 87.7 MHz and I'm the host. Good news right? Of course, it's a good news.

I'm grateful you're part of this new chapter of my life. Thanks for your love and support even up to this very point if the journey.

Cheers to our new chapter!  Cheers to us; you and me! Cheers to the greater days ahead of us! Now, let's do this together.

Comments

  1. Wow.. Great. God bless you for this initiative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. Great. God bless you for this initiative.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *