Skip to main content

Letter To My Dear Friend 1

Letter To My Dear Friend is a bit of  everything; fiction, friendship, fact, experience and wisdom. I wrote it with the aim of clearing the wrong mentality the world has created of friendship in the minds of the youth, building friendships and enlighten the young ones on what friendship should be about. And as the days unfolds, I will share each part of it with you. Read on.

Dear Friend,

If you can’t PRAY with me,  don’t PLAY with me.

Gone are the days when we were naive, and saw certain demands irrelevant. As we grow, we come to realise that, praying is more relevant than playing. We’ve come to acknowledge the power of prayer in our lives; not our prayer necessarily but prayers offered by others on our behalf. 

Dear, sometimes, we need extra voice of power to be victorious in our endeavours. We need extra voice to remind us of the word, encourage us to go on our knees, and to intercede on our behalf.

Have you ever come to a point in life where you wished there was someone out there praying for you? When you overcame that trial, did you realise it’s not by your prayer (cus you didn’t even pray) but in a way someone was praying for you? Or the last time you fell, did you not realise no one was praying for you? 

If you say yes to any of the above, I believe you won’t think I’m too demanding or taking friendship too serious. But of course, friendship is another relationship and as such should be taken seriously.

Dear,  I just don’t want to repeat the mistakes I made in my past. Do well to pray with me or on my behalf.And if you think you can’t, avoid playing with me, it will lead me to destruction. Remember, the devil can use those around you against you if they don’t pray. I hope you will think about it and make the right decisions.

Your friend, 

Risa.

©rachealwyettey.

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *